83% Of Enterprise Workloads Will Be in The Cloud By 2020 In one of my earlier blogs where I discussed the importance of shifting to mega Cloud platforms, I mentioned Application migration as one of the major impediments for enterprises to completely embrace Cloud. The need for “Application Modernization”...
I was on my way back to office after an interesting meeting with a customer based out of South Mumbai. The clouds were ominous, but rain remained elusive. Weather woes aside, at the meeting, we were engaged in conceiving how to extract full value of moving the bulk of...
With over 60% of businesses using the cloud services, it is obvious that cloud computing is not only here to stay but grow substantially. Accordingly, here are some of the major trends in cloud that are supposed to become dominant through the year 2015.The emergence of the hybrid cloud...
Key take away from Satya Nadella’s speech – Empower every person and organization on the planet to do more!
Key take away from Satya Nadella’s speech – Empower every person and organization on the planet to do more! Microsoft’s annual World Partner Conference has officially kicked off with its CEO, Satya Nadella addressing the assembled crowd of Microsoft partners and software developers in Toronto on July 11th 2016....
Global organizations spend approximately 15% of their IT budget on Security Solutions. And in-spite of such high investment, 9 out of 10 large global businesses have admitted to having suffered some kind of security breach in 2015 alone. Tens of thousands of British Airways frequent flyer accounts were hacked....
153 days – If you are on Windows Server 2003, that’s the exact no. of days you have left to upgrade. As we all know Microsoft announced End of Support for Windows Server 2003 sometime in 2013. So after July 14th, 2015 Microsoft will no longer provide support of...
It is without doubt that Cloud technology solutions offers immediate cost savings with its pay-as-you-go model and promises a future of greater agility, speed, and reach. However, Cloud Computing still has its risks. Security remains a concern among many CIOs, as does the fear of data being permanently captured...
- Microsoft and Embee Empower Aegon Life Insurance Company to Simplify its IT Processes, Optimize Costs, and Enhance Security with Virtual Desktop Interface on Microsoft Azure
- Sudhir Kothari, CEO, Embee Software shares his idea of 10X business growth at The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISODA) AGM
- Embee Announces Participation in India Warehousing Show 2019, Delhi
- One More Milestone: Embee empanelled as one of the Microsoft Partners by Government of Punjab for Cloud services
- CSR Success: Embee Helps Govt. School Teachers Get Tech-Savvy
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace