Technology has gone far and beyond from being just the foundation of e-Commerce industry; it is now powering the huge wave of changes happening in it. In the last decade itself, e-Commerce has seen heightened consumer interest and participation, leading to eMarketer estimating that sales will top $27 trillion...
The Media industry today is faced with a number of unique challenges. From the deterioration of traditional business models to the explosion of new distribution channels, from a fragmented customer base to the new varieties of content demanded, from redefining their influence on the society to finding new ways...
Few industries can boast of a future as bright as that of eCommerce. With increasing investments in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented & Virtual realities (AR and VR) and personalization, eCommerce growth is expected to reach $4.48 trillion in 2021. In fact, Walmart has recently wrapped up its Flipkart acquisition...
Innovation is already disrupting healthcare sector, and that too at great speed. In most business sectors, technological innovations are aimed at streamlining processes and increasing efficiency however when it comes to healthcare, technology transcends convenience and aids directly in saving lives.Check out how these healthcare tech trends, shortlisted by...
Digital disruption is restructuring manufacturing, at an unprecedented rate. It is no longer about survival of the fittest, but about the survival of the most agile.Surveying the global manufacturing landscape, and taking into account transformative technologies like greater intelligence in operational assets and processes, data capitalization, the convergence of...
Remember the time when you sat in class and the teacher wrote on the blackboard with a screeching white chalk? Those days are gone. Well almost! Today the education sector in India has taken a more interactive approach. The rapid digitization, coupled with increasing internet speed, has led to...
Retail is one of the 6 industries most vulnerable to digital disruption, with technology reshaping it in terms of power, consumer behavior and marketplace. If the pace and variety of innovation are anything to go by, this disruption will continue in 2018 and beyond. These innovations have paved the...
- Microsoft and Embee Empower Aegon Life Insurance Company to Simplify its IT Processes, Optimize Costs, and Enhance Security with Virtual Desktop Interface on Microsoft Azure
- Sudhir Kothari, CEO, Embee Software shares his idea of 10X business growth at The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISODA) AGM
- Embee Announces Participation in India Warehousing Show 2019, Delhi
- One More Milestone: Embee empanelled as one of the Microsoft Partners by Government of Punjab for Cloud services
- CSR Success: Embee Helps Govt. School Teachers Get Tech-Savvy
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace