83% Of Enterprise Workloads Will Be in The Cloud By 2020 In one of my earlier blogs where I discussed the importance of shifting to mega Cloud platforms, I mentioned Application migration as one of the major impediments for enterprises to completely embrace Cloud. The need for “Application Modernization”...
I was on my way back to office after an interesting meeting with a customer based out of South Mumbai. The clouds were ominous, but rain remained elusive. Weather woes aside, at the meeting, we were engaged in conceiving how to extract full value of moving the bulk of...
2018 saw a surge of businesses adopting advanced mobile technologies to protect data, boost productivity, improve employee satisfaction and lower costs. Now, with Stratistics MRC predicting the Global Enterprise Mobility Market to reach $1225.78 billion by 2026, let’s look at the new trends reshaping this sector:1. Use of Artificial...
Global businesses struggle with lack of seamless and effective collaboration tools. This challenge often leads to compromised product quality, missed delivery deadlines and extra expenditure. However, McKinsey claims that organizations can improve their productivity by 20 to 30% by adopting process and networking tools!In order to adopt more productive...
Your data is always at risk. The source can be internal or external, nonetheless, there is always the risk of security breach. The global average cost of a data breach in 2018 is up 6.4 percent over the previous year to $3.86 million. The Ponemon Institute study also found...
2017 has seen some of the most expansive cyber-attacks in the modern day. WannaCry, a ransomware attack handicapped organizations and government bodies in over 150 countries while Zomato, a global restaurant app searcher, lost 17 million of its user details to its hackers. And there are countless smaller threats to...
Global organizations spend approximately 15% of their IT budget on Security Solutions. And in-spite of such high investment, 9 out of 10 large global businesses have admitted to having suffered some kind of security breach in 2015 alone. Tens of thousands of British Airways frequent flyer accounts were hacked....
- Microsoft and Embee Empower Aegon Life Insurance Company to Simplify its IT Processes, Optimize Costs, and Enhance Security with Virtual Desktop Interface on Microsoft Azure
- Sudhir Kothari, CEO, Embee Software shares his idea of 10X business growth at The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISODA) AGM
- Embee Announces Participation in India Warehousing Show 2019, Delhi
- One More Milestone: Embee empanelled as one of the Microsoft Partners by Government of Punjab for Cloud services
- CSR Success: Embee Helps Govt. School Teachers Get Tech-Savvy
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace