With over 60% of businesses using the cloud services, it is obvious that cloud computing is not only here to stay but grow substantially. Accordingly, here are some of the major trends in cloud that are supposed to become dominant through the year 2015.The emergence of the hybrid cloud...
Before moving to the Cloud it’s important to evaluate what different Cloud technology solutions offer and the different Cloud models and their offerings in line with your business strategy. Currently, there are 3 primary cloud models, namely Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud.Let’s help you understand the nuances of...
It is without doubt that Cloud technology solutions offers immediate cost savings with its pay-as-you-go model and promises a future of greater agility, speed, and reach. However, Cloud Computing still has its risks. Security remains a concern among many CIOs, as does the fear of data being permanently captured...
- Microsoft and Embee Empower Aegon Life Insurance Company to Simplify its IT Processes, Optimize Costs, and Enhance Security with Virtual Desktop Interface on Microsoft Azure
- Sudhir Kothari, CEO, Embee Software shares his idea of 10X business growth at The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISODA) AGM
- Embee Announces Participation in India Warehousing Show 2019, Delhi
- One More Milestone: Embee empanelled as one of the Microsoft Partners by Government of Punjab for Cloud services
- CSR Success: Embee Helps Govt. School Teachers Get Tech-Savvy
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace