For many years now, business leaders have emphasized the need for data-driven operations. Organizations, big, small and everything in between, have realized the importance of capturing abundant data to truly fathom the state of their business and to strategize for the future. This data may range from performance metric...
Digital disruption is well upon us. While a survey conducted by the Global Center for Digital Business Transformation for the large and midsized private sector companies agreed, to varying degrees, that digital disruption comes with its own set of benefits, it is also true that Digital Disruption is threatening...
As the world becomes progressively digitized, more and more industries face disruption through technology. 2017 saw the increased traction of Big Data Analytics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Smart Machines, Internet of Things, 3D Printing amongst many others which are bringing a wave of transformation for businesses. What will 2018...
- Microsoft and Embee Empower Aegon Life Insurance Company to Simplify its IT Processes, Optimize Costs, and Enhance Security with Virtual Desktop Interface on Microsoft Azure
- Sudhir Kothari, CEO, Embee Software shares his idea of 10X business growth at The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISODA) AGM
- Embee Announces Participation in India Warehousing Show 2019, Delhi
- One More Milestone: Embee empanelled as one of the Microsoft Partners by Government of Punjab for Cloud services
- CSR Success: Embee Helps Govt. School Teachers Get Tech-Savvy
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace