The Banking and finance industry was one of the first to automate processes to reduce manual labor, minimize redundancies in operations and ensure a sustainable future. While this automation-powered transformation is still in its nascent stage, it is undoubtedly set to create newer opportunities for BFSI industry in the...
Few industries can boast of a future as bright as that of eCommerce. With increasing investments in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented & Virtual realities (AR and VR) and personalization, eCommerce growth is expected to reach $4.48 trillion in 2021. In fact, Walmart has recently wrapped up its Flipkart acquisition...
The exponential growth in online payments in India, with total digital payment market expected to grow to USD 1 trillion by FY23E and the post-demonetization emphasis on building a cashless economy has once again severely underscored the need for strengthening and bolstering financial cybersecurity. While cyber threats to the...
- Microsoft and Embee Empower Aegon Life Insurance Company to Simplify its IT Processes, Optimize Costs, and Enhance Security with Virtual Desktop Interface on Microsoft Azure
- Sudhir Kothari, CEO, Embee Software shares his idea of 10X business growth at The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISODA) AGM
- Embee Announces Participation in India Warehousing Show 2019, Delhi
- One More Milestone: Embee empanelled as one of the Microsoft Partners by Government of Punjab for Cloud services
- CSR Success: Embee Helps Govt. School Teachers Get Tech-Savvy
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace