Cloud1.co.in Customer Agreement This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and Embee Software Private Limited (the sole owner of its brand “Embee Software Private Limited” & “Cloud1.co.in”) that states the terms and conditions under which you may receive the Embee Software Private Limited Service and use the Embee Software Private Limited Web site (“Cloud1.co.in”).
If you use the Embee Software Private Limited Service or Cloud1.co.in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Embee Software Private Limited Service: The Embee Software Private Limited Service is a transaction, information and communication service available to authorized users (“customers”) who access Cloud1.co.in. Cloud1.co.in’s employees, agents or designees will shop and deliver orders placed with the Embee Software Private Limited Service. Prices of products sold online may differ from those in retail stores. Delivery will be made to the delivery address that you specify when you confirm your order. Prices for products you place in your cart will be guaranteed for the transaction. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and pay for deliveries at the time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive and pay for the order. If Cloud1.co.in cannot deliver your order, or must make an additional delivery because no one is at the delivery address to receive and pay for the order at the specified time, or wrong address / details given to us by you, will be assessed an additional fee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through the Embee Software Private Limited Service, you may contact customer service at the time of receiving your order.
(a)Pricing: All the products listed on Cloud1.co.in.com will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time applicable prices at the time of placing an order. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some products may fluctuate and will be updated on the portal immediately. The price at which the order is placed by you is deemed final and if there is any discounting available for the same products in the future, we are not liable to offer discounts for the orders already placed on Cloud1.co.in
(b)Cancellation Policy: as a policy we do not cancel any order after it is placed on the portal. However, If the order cancellation is required you need to reach out to customer support. Please note: If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
(c)Return & Refunds: Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Embee Software Private Limited website.
Following situations may arise:
1.Item was defective
2.Item was damaged during the Shipping
3.Products was / were missing – parts missing.
4.Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
- Validity of returns: Within 10 days from delivery
- Refund: Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
- Replacement: Within 10 days from delivery only. Items once delivered are not eligible for return if the item is “No longer needed” or “Do not like it”
(d) Taxes: You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes/VAT, cesses etc. levied thereon.
1. Delivery: Delivery will be made within 5-7 Working days. Remote cities which are not easily accessible may require 1-2 extra days but our effort is to ensure that the delivery is made within the stipulated time.
- Delivery will be made by courier & tracking details will be emailed as soon as the order is shipped.
- Invoicing will be done by Embee Software Private Limited.
2. Your Account: You agree to provide Cloud1.co.in with accurate and complete information as required by registration for the Embee Software Private Limited (“Customer Registration Data”), including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number and promptly to notify Cloud1.co.in of any change in your Customer Registration Data. Upon registration, your username and password will allow you to access the Embee Software Private Limited Service. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. You agree to notify Cloud1.co.in promptly of any unauthorized use of your password or your account. You will remain liable for any use of the Embee Software Private Limited Service until you notify Cloud1.co.in of the unauthorized use, loss or theft.
3. Unauthorized or Fraudulent Use: Cloud1.co.in does not offer the Embee Software Private Limited Service to children. By registering for the Embee Software Private Limited Service, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you may use the Embee Software Private Limited Service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. From time to time, Cloud1.co.in may extend promotional offers to existing or potential new customers. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such offer and acknowledge that circumvention of the terms and conditions of such offers constitutes a fraudulent use. You will be liable for damages caused by such fraudulent use.
4. Changes in Agreement or Embee Software Private Limited Service: Cloud1.co.in may at any time change any of the terms of this Agreement but not limited to, the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the Embee Software Private Limited Service. If Cloud1.co.in makes material changes to this Agreement, Cloud1.co.in will provide notice to you in a manner provided in this Agreement. Your use of the Embee Software Private Limited Service after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. Cloud1.co.in may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Embee Software Private Limited Service without prior notice to you. Price and availability of products are also subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct online pricing errors. In such event, we reserve the right to correct the pricing error or cancel undelivered orders for such incorrectly priced products. You will be contacted in such circumstances. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your Embee Software Private Limited Service and terminate this Agreement.
5. Disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability: your use of the embee software private limited service, cloud1.co.in and the internet is entirely at your own risk. The embee software private limited service, cloud1.co.in and its contents are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. to the fullest extent permitted by law, cloud1.co.in disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties as to the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services, and warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. cloud1.co.in does not warrant that the functions provided by cloud1.co.in will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that cloud1.co.in or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. neither cloud1.co.in nor any of its directors, employees, agents, licensors or merchants (collectively, its “associates”) shall be liable for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, arising from your use of, or inability to use, the embee software private limited service, cloud1.co.in, the internet or for any other claims related in any way to your relationship with cloud1.co.in.
6. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Cloud1.co.in and its Associates harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
7. Termination: Cloud1.co.in may suspend or terminate your access to the Embee Software Private Limited Service at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate your Embee Software Private Limited Service at any time for any reason by delivering notice in a manner provided in this Agreement which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice.
- Aggregated Information. Cloud1.co.in may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the Embee Software Private Limited Service (such as customer demographics and traffic patterns) and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers. Cloud1.co.in may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as delivering packages and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
- Enforcement of Agreement or Compliance with Law. Cloud1.co.in may use or disclose personal information when Cloud1.co.in believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Cloud1.co.in or its users or to comply with the law.
9. Notices: Cloud1.co.in may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement and any other matter by general posting on Cloud1.co.in, by electronic mail, or by conventional mail to your address contained in the Customer Registration Data.
10. Legal and Miscellaneous: These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The clauses as above shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Arbitration If any dispute arises between you and Cloud1.co.in during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and Terms and Conditions the dispute shall be first referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Cloud1.co.in. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- Applicable law This site is created and controlled by Cloud1.co.in. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Cloud1.co.in reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of Cloud1.co.in. Users are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained herein.
11. Property Rights: All content on Cloud1.co.in including, but not limited to, design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of Cloud1.co.in, Embee Software Private Limited ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, or its content providers. Cloud1.co.in authorizes you to view and copy for the sole purpose of placing an order with Cloud1.co.in, for your personal use, provided that you preserve any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on Cloud1.co.in, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of Cloud1.co.in is strictly prohibited. Cloud1.co.in reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use shall be discontinued immediately on written notice from Cloud1.co.in.
While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. When you register with Cloud1.co.in, you provide us with your name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. You select a username and password allowing you access to the Cloud1.co.in Service. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. While using the Cloud1.co.in Service, you may give us special shopping and delivery instructions, which we store and use to pick and deliver your order to your specifications We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Cloud1.co.in also receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with us through the use of “cookies.” Cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide you with certain shopping features. These “cookies” allow us to give you customized and personalized service and helps us identify ways to improve your shopping experience. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to reject or disable cookies or receive notice when a new cookie appears. If you choose to reject or disable cookies, you will be unable to use those Cloud1.co.in Services that require the use of such cookies. Cloud1.co.in’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
If you transact with us, we do not collect information, such as a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Cloud1.co.in uses your information to provide the Cloud1.co.in Service and to enhance and personalize your shopping experience. Cloud1.co.in does not sell personal information about individual customers (such as name, address, e-mail address, credit card information) to third parties, sell or rent lists of customers or use information about individual customers except to provide the Cloud1.co.in Service or as described below.
- Cloud1.co.in may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the Cloud1.co.in Service (such as customer demographics and traffic patterns) and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
- Cloud1.co.in may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as delivering packages and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
- Cloud1.co.in may use or disclose personal information when Cloud1.co.in believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Cloud1.co.in or its users or to comply with the law.
You may at any time review and change your personal information stored by Cloud1.co.in by accessing the My Account page at Cloud1.co.in or by contacting Cloud1.co.in Customer support. You may also request that Cloud1.co.in permanently remove all personal information stored by Cloud1.co.in at any time by delivering notice requesting such removal in the manner provided in the Cloud1.co.in Customer Agreement. Upon such request, Cloud1.co.in will remove all such information and will not thereafter use personally identifiable information about you in any way. Such request will automatically terminate your Cloud1.co.in Service.
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Cloud1.co.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Yes, shopping at Cloud1.co.in is 100% safe. All Credit card and Debit card payments on Cloud1.co.in are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks. Furthermore, the Banks might ask you to enter an online password (also known as 3D Secure password) which acts as an additional layer of security for your card transaction. This 3D Secure password is not printed anywhere on the card and is known only to you, giving you the added assurance that only you can use your card to make purchases on the Internet. This makes your online transaction extremely safe and secure. You can be assured that Cloud1.co.in offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
Cloud1.co.in does not store any of Credit/Debit card details provided to you. Cloud1.co.in directly takes you to the bank page where you provide all information. The bank in turn stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
No Delivery Charges are applicable. All prices on Cloud1.co.in are all inclusive.
It is possible that our courier partners have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
Delivery will be made within 5-7 Working days. Remote cities which are not easily accessible may require 1-2 extra days but our effort is to ensure that the delivery is made within the stipulated time.
- Delivery will be made by courier & tracking details will be emailed as soon as the order is shipped.
- Invoicing will be done by our authorized seller SanwariaTexpro Pvt Ltd.
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Cloud1.co.in. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
We are unable to offer Cash on delivery option at the moment. All orders will need to be paid online before confirming the order.